Saturday, November 26, 2011

More Collages....

Staying with the collage methods, I have new ideas to work on, old ideas to continue and MUST take a few days to make collage paper..the collage are proving to be popular and have packaged one up to ship to a gentleman in Boston. He found me on the web and he and his wife love the girls in the hammock...all for now,  am working on a show of Mahone Bay for Amber Rose Gallery in the spring and finishing up a series for Art Sales and Rental for a show in July 2012...and and and I still have another series  planned...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Andrea,

I have recently seen your work at AGNS and have really enjoyed it. On your blog you have several pieces that I am wondering if they are for sale and where. Namely,the pathway to enlightenment, 4 boats in a row, and where the light gets in.

Thanks!

The Art of Andrea Redmond said...

hi Kelly...these works are available but I can't seem to contact your user name. Please email me at reddythree@aol.com